We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: "Erythroniums in Cultivation" e-book by Ian Young  (Read 10263 times)

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
"Erythroniums in Cultivation" e-book by Ian Young
« on: March 08, 2017, 04:52:46 PM »
It seems some are unaware of how to find  Ian Young's e-book - Erythroniums in Cultivation -  in pdf form - download via this link :

http://www.srgc.net/filessub/general/ERYTHRONIUMS-IN-CULTIVATION%20-2016-IanYoung.pdf

-and  at least one enterprising reader has has  it printed!

278 full colour pages!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 12:25:21 PM by Maggi Young »
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Jan Jeddeloh

Re: "Erythroniums in Cultivation" e-book by Ian Young
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 04:12:51 AM »
Any chance enterprising reader could tell us how much it cost them to have it printed?  I know it would be different on my side of the pond but it would give me an idea. I've thought of having it printed too.

Jan in soggy Portland, Oregon.  Is it ever going to stop raining?
Jan Jeddeloh, Portland, Oregon, USA zone 8

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 09:23:35 AM »
Jan, PM on it's way.
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 07:31:14 PM »
A number of people have contacted me about the possibility of further personal printed copies of Ian's book being available- if this comes to fruition it would be the fourth printing that I have organised and is likely to be the last from this source. If anyone would like to have a printed copy made would they please contact me by email (d.avensisATbtinternet.com replace AT with the usual email sign) for further details by the end of this week.

I would remind everyone that Ian holds the copyright and I quote ""While I permit the printing of a single copy for your personal use I do not give permission for multiple copies to be printed or sold""

Until I am sure about numbers I cannot be firm on price which in any case will be the cost of printing and binding plus the cost of postage and packaging (by mail). To give an indication previous copies have been £32.00 plus p&p .
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal