We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Caerleon - AGS Early Show 15th February 2020  (Read 1033 times)

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
Caerleon - AGS Early Show 15th February 2020
« on: February 05, 2020, 12:49:55 PM »
The Alpine Garden Society invites you to its first national flower show of the season in Caerleon. The Show will open at about 11:00. There will be lots of nurseries including: Aberconwy Nursery, Heartsease Plants, Jacques Amand International, Old Court Nurseries, Sîr Gar Plants, and Thuya Alpine Nursery with a wide selection of bulbs, perennial plants and shrubs. Come and see the amazing specimens of plants from the mountains of the World, grown to perfection by expert gardeners from all over the country. Take part in a fantastic tombola and of course try the fantastic home-made soups, rolls and cakes. Entry  for  AGS members, Free , Adults £2.50. Children are free.

Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Jon Evans

• Snapaholic
Re: Caerleon - AGS Early Show 15th February 2020
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 01:24:34 PM »
I will be staging a display of some of the best of my photos from the last two years at the AGS shows, as I usually do at this show.
Jon Evans
Farnham, Surrey, UK

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
Re: Caerleon - AGS Early Show 15th February 2020
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 03:38:10 PM »
I will be staging a display of some of the best of my photos from the last two years at the AGS shows, as I usually do at this show.
Ohh! Even better!
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal