We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Glen Chantry - resting snowdrop lists 2019  (Read 1890 times)

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
Glen Chantry - resting snowdrop lists 2019
« on: June 10, 2019, 02:47:32 PM »
Good today to hear  from Wol and  Sue  Staines at Glen Chantry, with their  resting snowdrop bulb lists  for 2019.  With the  current  EU situation there  is another  chance  for  both EU and  UK  customers  to buy  bulbs.

* GC Resting Snowdrop Order List UK June 2019 (1).doc (118.5 kB - downloaded 446 times.) = UK bulb list

* Glen Chantry Resting Snowdrop Order Form UK June 2019.pdf (156.75 kB - downloaded 210 times.) = UK order form

* GC Resting Snowdrop Order List European June 2019 (1).doc (119.5 kB - downloaded 224 times.)  = European bulb  list

* GC Resting Snowdrop Order Form European June 2019.doc (33 kB - downloaded 116 times.)  = European order  form
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:50:50 PM by Maggi Young »
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Tim Harberd

Re: Glen Chantry - resting snowdrop lists 2019
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 12:08:18 PM »
Hi Maggi,
   Thanks for posting this. I spent ages last night trying to overcome the formatting..... and then a paper copy arrived this morning! It turns out that one of my 'readers' was giving me the full text (Tho' two weren't)

On catalogues in general: I’ve long since ceased to be surprised by things I haven’t heard of, being listed at prices I wouldn’t dream of! If anyone has a photo of, or (even better still) experience of growing, any of the ‘novelties’ I’d be interested.

On this catalogue in particular I  AM  surprised by the absence of Glenorma , Glenchantress and Chantry Green Twins. Does anyone have an explanation??

Also there is no PHD 33643, PHD 33463, Peter Davis or Peter Hadland Davis. Perhaps I should get a few of mine onto Ebay! (Now which name should I use?)

Tim DH

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal