We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: SRGC FORUM AND WEB SITE REPORT  (Read 3079 times)

ChrisB

• SRGC Subscription Secretary
Re: SRGC FORUM AND WEB SITE REPORT
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 10:07:27 PM »
May I add my own congratulations to those already here.  This web site has helped me over the past year or so in many ways.  Long time ago, (before Windows existed - does anyone else remember these dark ages of internet life?) .... I belonged to a usenet newsgroup where gardening information was shared, and it worked quite well for a long time, until the spammers took over, and so I left.  When Sue told me about this group I thought I'd try it out and now I come here at least once per day to see what is being discussed etc.  Such a lot of friendly people, and so generous in sharing their knowledge and expertise.  Long may it continue.  And if you are reading this but have not yet joined the SRGC, I hope you will consider it, this site is well worth a small investment, the rewards are enormous for all of us!  My thanks to all who work so hard to make this site run as smoothly and efficiently as it does.
Chris Boulby
Northumberland, England

art600

• Travels light, travels far
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 12:39:36 AM »
My thanks to everyone connected with the site. 

It is wonderful to wind down after a stressful day reading the successes (and occasional failures) of growers the world over.  Added to this the good humoured banter that has me laughing out loud.

I am a member of many Societies, but this is without a shadow of a doubt SIMPLY THE BEST
Arthur Nicholls

Anything bulbous    North Kent

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
  • Gardening forever, house work.....whenever!
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 11:46:14 PM »
All of that above, from me too. The best horticultural place in the world, without a doubt. Millions of thanks to all concerned. Dogs bodies as well as work horses.
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal