We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: BT-PHONE/BROADBAND BILLS  (Read 361 times)

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
BT-PHONE/BROADBAND BILLS
« on: May 11, 2014, 03:41:58 PM »
If you have a bill due I would advise you to check it carefully and especially if you have an evenings and weekends free phone package.

I checked mine yesterday and found I had been charged for evening calls on Fri 21 Feb, Mon 24 Feb and Tues 25 Feb. According to the chap I spoke to (possibly in India) BT had a computer glitch at that time and he has refunded the costs to my account.

I find it sad, though perhaps inevitable in this day and age, that although BT were aware of this situation they chose to let customers find out rather than to have advised them! I shall be taking up this with BT in writing.
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal