We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: New Zealand Alpines  (Read 1701 times)

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
New Zealand Alpines
« on: January 09, 2008, 07:14:09 PM »
Those particularly interested in alpines from New Zealand will find Ross Graham's Site of interest. He is based down the road from Lesley in Dunedin. His Site includes:- Aciphylla,Celmisia,Haastia,Chionohbe,Ranunculus and has cultivation advice as well. You might like to browse it Dave whilst you recover from your crook back?

http://alpine-plants-new-zealand.110mb.com/index.htm
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

t00lie

• Style Icon
  • If i'm not at home i'll be in the mountains.
Re: New Zealand Alpines
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 12:06:41 AM »
David

The back flared up yesterday,( but okay now), after *lifting /shifting ,(against my strong advice),7 large Rhodos for a client the day before.
*I have some concern on whether they will survive the upheaval as it's mid summer here and they have been placed in an exposed position.

Ross has a wonderful site and an extensive NZ native seed list including the impressive Subantarctic megaherb Stilbocarpa polaris.

Cheers Dave.

Dave Toole. Invercargill bottom of the South Island New Zealand. Zone 9 maritime climate 1100mm rainfall pa.

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal