We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Midlands NAPS primula show Knowle 2014  (Read 1823 times)

Richard Williams

Midlands NAPS primula show Knowle 2014
« on: March 24, 2014, 08:00:43 PM »
A few shots of some of the excellent primulas at last weekend's show. Yet again Dreena Thompson brought out some heavy artillery in the European hybrids. The last few individual photos show a change of colour the first being Lindum hobbit and the last two seedlings

Graeme

Re: Midlands NAPS primula show Knowle 2014
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 11:04:03 PM »
Thanks for posting the pictures - missed the show again - there will always be next year
"Never believe anything you read on the Internet" Oscar Wilde

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 11:47:52 PM »
Welcome Graeme - great to be able to share at flavour of these shows we can't get too, isn't it?
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Graeme

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 08:37:42 PM »
Welcome Graeme - great to be able to share at flavour of these shows we can't get too, isn't it?
thanks Maggi - I am a member of Midlands NAPS - so I really should go to that show.  I am also a member of SRGC - AGS - CS etc.   Favourite plants are Primula Allionii, cyclamen - androace - and any bulbs.  Had a bit of a lay off from plants over the last three years but I need to get back in the alpine houses.  We bought a small nursery a while ago so I have plenty of buildings to play in as we don't operate it commercially.  Will post some photos in due course   
"Never believe anything you read on the Internet" Oscar Wilde

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal