We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Daffodils (2014)  (Read 1204 times)

Neko

Daffodils (2014)
« on: April 09, 2014, 11:24:34 AM »
Hello friends! I really admire Your daffodils, so I ventured to add a couple of daffodils from my small collection. :) Last 2 are without a name...

FrazerHenderson

• For people, scenery and plants visit Yemen
Re: Daffodils (2014)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 10:06:12 PM »
Broomhill is my favourite white garden cultivar, however this one was missing something...and yet is still attractive
Yemen, what a country ... Haraz mountains, Socotra, Sana'a, Hadramaut, the empty quarter.... a country of stunning, mind altering beauty...and the friendliest of people.

Geoforce

• Learning is Living
Re: Daffodils (2014)
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 12:43:41 PM »
Really like the photo of Narcissus tripartite.  I am particularly fond of the collar daffodils as a group, and this year finally managed to get seed from crosses on several of them.  For some reason, they were reluctant to set seed for me in past years.  Now if I can only last long enough to see them bloom.

Also like the red cup one.  Would love to see a collar with that color combination.

Geo
George Forsythe, Pennsylvania, USA
"Learn something new everyday."

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal