We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Aconitum lycoctonum subsp. vulparia 'variegata' to give away  (Read 1468 times)

Cephalotus

• My passion is nature.
Aconitum lycoctonum subsp. vulparia 'variegata' to give away
« on: April 03, 2014, 01:10:14 AM »
Hello everyone,
slowly I will share my collection with others here. Mostly by sharing seeds, but sometimes also plants. Now I have some nicely coloured self sown Aconitum lycoctonum subsp. vulparia. There are many seedlings of that species in my garden, which made me give the maternal plant away. It was simply growing too well in my conditions. It set a lot of seeds and also a lot of them germinated. Some of those seedlings have a kind like "variegate" leafs, but yellowish instead of white. It seems that this feature is permanent and each seedling with that mutation is different. I even have almost pure yellow leafed one, which I will keep for future seeds.

I am offering plants showed on below photos. One person can have one plant only. When other seedlings will grow up (and there are a few more) I will also offer some of them. To this form I can offer seedlings of a regular one too. I just need to get rid of those plants, otherwise they would overgrow that entire spot I I grow them on.

Please write me which one you like. Three first people will be the lucky ones. About postage I will speak individually.
Best regards,
Chris Ciesielski
Zary, Poland

My photos: http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/cephalotus/

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
Re: Aconitum lycoctonum subsp. vulparia 'variegata' to give away
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 11:04:18 AM »
Hey, Chris - Happy Birthday!!   :-*
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Cephalotus

• My passion is nature.
Re: Aconitum lycoctonum subsp. vulparia 'variegata' to give away
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 12:05:18 PM »
:) Thank you very much  Maggi. I am still before watching the Birthday Card from you. I will do it at home.

I want to inform, that plant number 2 is now reserved. 1 and 3 are left.

In case it is not clear. I don't want anything in exchange, just to give those nicely looking seedlings into good hands.
Best regards,
Chris Ciesielski
Zary, Poland

My photos: http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/cephalotus/

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal