We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: KAVB Snowdrop Registration  (Read 1098 times)

Alan_b

• 'finder of the light'
KAVB Snowdrop Registration
« on: March 15, 2013, 07:28:40 AM »
Back in 2011 I promised to try to register one of my snowdrop finds with the Dutch KAVB.  Part of the reason for doing this was to see for myself how easy or difficult the process was.  I chose 'Cressida', my nivalis x plicatus neat double which is very distinctive, although its looks are not to everybody's taste.  But in 2011 it was too late in the year to get photographs - and I didn't get around to it in 2012 either!  But this year I did; I have taken photographs and filled out the form (to the best of my ability) but now there is the question of how to return it.  It would be much easier and cheaper to return the form and photographs by email but there is no indication that this is possible or allowed (since I am supposed to sign the form).  Does anybody know if this is possible and, if so, what email address to send to?     
Almost in Scotland.

Wim Snoeijer

Re: KAVB Snowdrop Registration
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 06:14:07 PM »
Allan,

You can try to send your form directly to the Registrars, either Saskia Bodegom or Johan van Scheepen, via email but I do not know if they will accept.
There e-mail address is listed several times on the KAVB website so I do  not mind to give the addresses here.

Best wishes,

Wim

vanscheepen@kavb.nl

bodegom@kavb.nl

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal