We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Ossett show NAPS northern section Sat 6th April  (Read 1955 times)

Richard Williams

Ossett show NAPS northern section Sat 6th April
« on: April 07, 2013, 08:08:00 PM »
Spent an enjoyable day yesterday at the Northern society show at Ossett. Never been there before as the 450 mile round trip was a bit daunting. Being easter break from work I travelled up on Friday night and stayed over.
The late season certainly brought out some fantastic allionii and it's hybrids. Dreena Thompson was there in force and brought out some of their best Lindum varieties. Here are a few photos to give you a flavour of what was on offer

Richard Williams

Re: Ossett show NAPS northern section Sat 6th April
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 08:16:17 PM »
Here are a few more photos, spent most of today suffering from jet lag (or more correctly car lag). The rest of the day was spent re-potting some of the little treasures I managed to get from the sales tables. Definitely worth the trip and the welcome up north was fantastic as usual.

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 08:26:58 PM »
A show like that is a great excuse for a break away.  Makes it all more fun when you can manage it, I reckon.

Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 08:28:01 PM »
..........................and the welcome up north was fantastic as usual.

It would be rrw. Thanks for posting, it's good to see some of the stuff on the benches at a NAPS Show and especially stuff from the Lindum stable.
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal