Seedy Subjects! > Grow From Seed

Cyclamen Bioag Ful-Power experiment

(1/10) > >>

Guff:
Soaked cyclamen purpurascens and coum seeds for 30hrs in 2 cups water with 1 teaspoon mixture of Ful-Power. I should have done some hederifolium seeds as well. Maybe next year I will redo this, just to see which show above ground first. I realize fresh cyclamen seed germinate easy on their own, but this is late to be starting cyclamen seeds here outside.

I made a small bed, maybe only 6 inches deep. I think the purpurascens are top and coum bottom. Seeds were planted September 21. Put down about 2 inches of compost on top of the seeds. Winters here will pop them to the surface. Usually have to put more compost down at some point during the winter to cover them back up.

MarcR:

--- Quote from: Guff on September 29, 2022, 12:04:04 AM ---Soaked cyclamen purpurascens and coum seeds for 30hrs in 2 cups water with 1 teaspoon mixture of Ful-Power. I should have done some hederifolium seeds as well. Maybe next year I will redo this, just to see which show above ground first. I realize fresh cyclamen seed germinate easy on their own, but this is late to be starting cyclamen seeds here outside.

--- End quote ---

Guff,

I tried to Google 'Full- Power' and was unable to find anything about it.
Please share information on where or how to access the product.

Thanks

Guff:
Purchased mine from Amazon. You have to be careful with items on Amazon though. I was reading sellers reviews and I guess some sell fake stuff. Make sure it's free shipping and or ships from Amazon for free($25.00 purchase and over to get free ship) I bought mine from Amazon seller OMEGA STAR, he has a good rating, There are cheaper prices also, but I like I said some reviews I read it's fake stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=bioag+ful-power&crid=30Q51FUTXN7MW&sprefix=bioag+ful-power%2Caps%2C247&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Amazon seller OMEGA STAR.

https://www.amazon.com/BioAg-719770-Plant-Nutrient-Quart/dp/B00CJJ7B16/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=ful+power&m=A326WD37XW5LOC&qid=1664544204&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIxLjE0IiwicXNhIjoiMS4zOCIsInFzcCI6IjEuNDMifQ%3D%3D&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

Mine came in a different type of bottle then in the Amazon ad, but think mines legit. Cap has a plastic ring seal attached to cap that breaks off when you first open. Plus seller has a good rating.

MarcR:
Guff,

Thanks

Guff:
Coum are popping up. Bed was covered with fallen leaves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version