General Subjects > Plants Wanted Or For Exchange

Asplenium Scolopendrium varieties

(1/5) > >>

KentGardener:
Hi All

gosh - this newlook forum will take me a while to get used to.

I am wondering if anyone has any interesting Scollies out there that they would be willing to swap / sell any offsets from.

with many thanks

John

annew:
Yay! A fellow fernyholic! Show me yours and I'll show you mine.... seriously though, it's raining steadily here and I'm enjoying washing old wallpaper paste off my walls SO much, that I'll have to take photos later. Then all the non-fernyholics will probably think we're utterly mad.

dan:
hi john from what i can remember long acre plants have a good selection of asplenium scolopendrium......you may already know this.....if not they havce a very good website  ;D

KentGardener:
Hi Anne and Dan

thank you for your replies. 

Dan - I think I have purchased all of the scollies that Longacre have (a great nursery indeed) - in fact I think I may have got all the plants that are available from all the nurseries that I know of.  This is why I have posted to this forum in the hope that some members may have plants that are not commercially available.

Anne - some pictures are attached (hopefully - if I can work out this new forum....).   The plants are not looking great at the moment as I have been looking after 2 cats for the last months and they have ripped many leaves when doing what cats do!  These photos are a few months old (I can post more next year if you think that the SRGC members would be interested?)  Are you Anne Wright as in 'the Wright way to sow fern spores'?  If so - I owe you thanks for teaching me how to have such high success rates.

So if any members have some harts tongue varieties that are not the easily available ones I would be very interested to hear from you.

with many thanks

John

Maggi Young:
Hi, have you got a website url for Long Acre plants, please?

PS  John, You've made a good start to your posting inthe new forum, well done!

I say, have you just added that ID photo while I was posting? I'm sure it wasn't there before!
Mind you, at this time of night I'm  not sure what I see, really, I just know that those glossy green ferns make me hungry ( daft, I know, but most things make me hungry, its my hobby).. that is, until I read about the cats!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version