Bulbs > Galanthus

Galanthus April 2024

<< < (6/7) > >>

Villu:
To finish off the month and our snowdrop season here, I share some of the best performers from this year. Hope you'll enjoy!

'Bill Bishop'

'Blonde Inge'

'Cowhouse Green'

'Don Armstrong'

'E.A.  Bowles'

Villu:
Some more:

'Moreton Mill'

'Ophelia'

'Pat Mason'

'Rosemary Burnham'

'Spindlestone Surprise'

Villu:
And some more:

'Susan Grimshaw'

'Trimmer'

'Trympostor'

'Wendy's Gold'

'Veronica Cross'

Who ever is more interested in my plants and in my garden, can check out my blog at http://tistoupaevaraamat.blogspot.com/ It is in Estonian but pictures are international! ;)

Leena:
Villu, you can grow snowdrops so well! Mine never increase so well or are  such big clumps. Yours are fabulous!

Here snowdrops are over in the most early and sunny places, but in a more shadier spot they are still flowering.

'Midas' has been a very good snowdrop here, and increases well (in spite of what I just wrote), and I divided it last summer.

'Glenchantress' has been very slow to increase, and it always flowers late here. I like this very much.

Leena:
Two days ago I took a long video (33 min) from my most floriferous place in the garden right now.
There are still snowdrops flowering and crocuses. At the same time Corydalis and Hepatica are also flowering.
Sorry, no English translation, but I have written the names of the plants in the video.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version