Seedy Subjects! > Seed Exchange

The 2006 /7 seedlist

(1/5) > >>

admin:
The 2006 /7 seedlist is now on the main web site as a pdf file

http://www.srgc.org.uk/seed/seedlist.pdf

David Pilling:
Hi,

Is it permissable to send a copy of the application form? For me the easy thing is to scan the application form into my DTP program, overlay text frames on the boxes to fill in, and then print the whole lot out, giving a neat result.

But I notice the back of the form has some sort of grid device printed on it. Can't guarantee getting that in precisely the right place.

Maggi Young:
David, has your paper copy not arrived yet?
Unless, and until, we get online seed ordering, the seedlist is primarily online to let folks see what could be available to them, as members, and to let those of us who lose our paper copy, before the seed arrives, check what it is we have got!
I will check with "them as knows" these things and let you know if there is an easy remedy.

Maggi Young:
Hi. David, Sorry for delay, got distracted by a phone call! Those grids on the reverse of the application pages are merely there to stop you writing anything important in that space, because the corresponding space on the front of those pages is where your name and address will be written and cut out to be used to stick on your seed envelope when it is sent to you. So, easy solution after all!
Cheers,
Maggi

David Pilling:
Many thanks for the replies.

Yes I have my paper copy of the seedlist - I see that I've posted to the wrong thread, causing confusion.

Reading it made me think of another question. Why do some plants get repeated names e.g.

cyclamen coum coum coum

or clematis montana montana

what does the reptition signify?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version