We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Hepatica 2024  (Read 5866 times)

kris

Re: Hepatica 2024
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2024, 03:17:43 PM »
Thank you Gabriela.
Saskatoon,Canada
-35C to +30C

Herman Mylemans

• Gentians
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2024, 10:31:09 AM »
Gabriela, the pink multipetale are very beautiful! My multipetale seedlings are all blue.
Belgium

Gabriela

• Never enough Gentiana...
« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2024, 11:57:38 PM »
Gabriela, the pink multipetale are very beautiful! My multipetale seedlings are all blue.

I also show it last year Herman, a chance seedling (actually a few, all similar) from the seeds that also gave the blue multipetala plants.
And I called it Hepatica nobilis 'Walter'. I don't know how seedlings from it will look. Working on it :)

The Hepatica season is coming to an end because of the warm weather. Only on more shaded locations there are few flowers.
From last week, a truly blue Hepatica americana and a multipetal Hepatica americana 'Preciosa' (my naming).
720934-0

720936-1
Gabriela
Ontario, zone 5
http://botanicallyinclined.org/

Leena

• Leena's You Tube Videos
« Reply #93 on: Today at 07:55:38 AM »
Gabriela, I love that multipetal flower! I have similar from your seeds, it is only now opening, but it has flowered already in couple of years.

Snow and very cold nights are finally over, though temperatures may dip below zero during nights but days are warm and sunny.
Everything is happening very fast now. Corydalises are in full flower, as are most Hepaticas.

These next ones are flowering for the first time and were sown from Dryad seeds as multipetal nobilis. They turned out very nice. :)

Hepatica acutiloba

Hepatica transsilvanica 'Lilacina'

Leena from south of Finland

Leena

• Leena's You Tube Videos
« Reply #94 on: Today at 07:57:16 AM »
My biggest H.pubescens

Hepatica japonica ex Ryaugetsu, really nice and different.  :)

Leena from south of Finland

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal