We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Isophysis tasmanica seeds  (Read 538 times)

Cephalotus

• My passion is nature.
Isophysis tasmanica seeds
« on: April 21, 2023, 10:19:43 PM »
Hello,
could anyone help me in finding Isophysis tasmanica seeds?

Thank you!
Best regards,
Chris Ciesielski
Zary, Poland

My photos: http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/cephalotus/

MarcR

Re: Isophysis tasmanica seeds
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2023, 02:15:07 AM »
They are available from <www.wildseedtasmania.com.au>
Marc Rosenblum

Falls City, OR USA

I am in USDA zone 8b where temperatures almost never fall below 15F -9.4C.  Rainfall 50" 110 cm + but none  June-September.  We seldom get snow; but when it comes we get 30" overnight. Soil is sandy loam with a lot of humus. 
Oregon- where Dallas is NNW of Phoenix

Jeffnz

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2023, 03:23:52 AM »
When I tried to open the Tasmanian Wild Seed site a message came up saying that is currently closed.

MarcR

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2023, 04:53:47 AM »
Jeff,

Helenka, the proprietor, is caring for elderly parents and running the business alone. She probably had a family issue. The closure is likely very temporary.
Marc Rosenblum

Falls City, OR USA

I am in USDA zone 8b where temperatures almost never fall below 15F -9.4C.  Rainfall 50" 110 cm + but none  June-September.  We seldom get snow; but when it comes we get 30" overnight. Soil is sandy loam with a lot of humus. 

MarcR

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2023, 04:57:20 AM »
I just checked and the site is currently open.
Marc Rosenblum

Falls City, OR USA

Cephalotus

• My passion is nature.
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2023, 12:52:24 PM »
I have already placed order at that site on 20th January. I got no information regarding the postage, no seeds, no nothing, that is why I asked here. I searched through the Internet, but I highly doubt the Amazon ones will be true. Now I don't know where to search or who to ask.
Best regards,
Chris Ciesielski
Zary, Poland

My photos: http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/cephalotus/

MarcR

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2023, 03:11:55 PM »
I have already placed order at that site on 20th January. I got no information regarding the postage, no seeds, no nothing, that is why I asked here. I searched through the Internet, but I highly doubt the Amazon ones will be true. Now I don't know where to search or who to ask.

Check back with WST.  Helenka is very honest; but often distracted by family issues.
Marc Rosenblum

Falls City, OR USA

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal