SRGC Shows and Events > Events

Annual General Meeting Saturday 3rd November

(1/1)

Maggi Young:
Next SRGC National Event is the Annual General Meeting and Grand Picnic !
The AGM  will again take place in the Stormont Hall, Perth Airport, Scone at 1.00pm on Saturday 3rd November 2007.
Travel directions:
Entrance to Perth Airport is from the A94 (Perth/ Coupar ANgus road) aprooximately one mile east of Scone. The airport entrance is well signposted. On entering the Airport, turn 1st RIGHT ( just after a speed bump) and follow signs for "Destiny Antiques" and "the Hangar" to the far end of the building complex, where there is ample parking. Stormont Hall (also called The Hangar) uses the same entrance as the Destiny Antiques centre. Turn left, once inside the building.

Programme
12.00pm                    GRAND PICNIC
                  You bring your own food, we provide the wine , tea and coffee.

1.00 pm                    ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING

Short Break

2.00pm ( approx.)      THE CLARK MEMORIAL LECTURE
                    This will be given by DAVIE SHARP and is entitled "The Auld Mannie and Wifie"

3.00pm ( approx) Tea and biscuits

There will also be
                         * a non-competitive display of plants
                         * a members' 50/50 plant sale
                         * the second photographic/art competition of the year
so please bring along plenty of plants for the display and/or sale as well as entries for the    photographic/art competition.

All these details, plus the Agenda for the Meeting, can be found on pages 10 and 11 in the (pink)
Secretary's Pages  for 2007.

fermi de Sousa:
Maggi,
please pass on my apologies as I won't be able to be there unfortunately!
All the best for a grand day and what sounds like an entertaining topic from Davie!
cheers
fermi

Maggi Young:
I will pass your apologies to Liz, Fermi. Actually, we cannot be there either because our nephew Malcolm is getting married that day.So many days in the year and they chose AGM day!  :-X

Carol Shaw:
Oh and the books will be there... including 3 copies of the Caucasus book.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version