Specific Families and Genera > Hepatica

Hepatica 2022

<< < (2/71) > >>

Carsten:
Hepatica japonica, a very dark flower form and even more blackish than I was able to fix on the photograph.

Herman Mylemans:
Carsten, great Hepatica ‘s!

Leena:
It is nice to see Hepatica season is starting! :)
Hepatica pubescens are so lovely. I'm waiting for spring to see mine. If they have survived this winter then they are really hardy. This winter frost has gone deep because in early December it was so cold without snow. I'm still positive everything will be ok when spring comes. There is now some snow cover though rains (!) last week melted some of it. We'll see how the rest of the winter will be.
Black H.japonica is really special.

Herman, it will not be long before your Hepaticas are also flowering, it is so warm there.

Gabriela:
So nice to see the first buds and flowers of Hepatica!

Carsten: H. pubescens is very beautiful and the dark H. japonica is the queen of the night! I've never seen such dark flowers I think, the range of possible colors in H. japonica is astounding.

We still are in a deep cold in Ontario and will last till end of January; alas with very little snow. Last night we recorded -25C. Like Leena says, we'll have to wait for the spring to see what survived. It doesn't get this cold in this part of ON every year, and usually it doesn't last so long.

kris:
very nice flowers Carsten and Herman. I am in India till April. In Saskatoon the flowering season starts in April

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version