Specific Families and Genera > Hepatica

Hepatica 2022

<< < (71/71)

Herman Mylemans:

--- Quote from: Leena on June 02, 2022, 09:35:15 AM ---Last of my flowering Hepaticas, picture taken last week-end. 
'Louise Kohler'
I have thought this is sterile form, but what do you think of the pistils of the two left flowers?

--- End quote ---
Leena, nice clump from Hepatica acutiloba 'Louise Koehler', here there were only a few flowers.
Nice to see some pistils, have you at the moment other acutiloba in flower to cross with? It is worth to try.

Leena:

--- Quote from: Herman Mylemans on June 02, 2022, 10:20:05 AM ---Nice to see some pistils, have you at the moment other acutiloba in flower to cross with? It is worth to try.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately no  :(, all other H.acutiloba flowered earlier. Maybe 'Louise Kohler' grows in more shady spot and that is why it is later flowering.

Herman Mylemans:

--- Quote from: Leena on June 02, 2022, 10:32:39 AM ---Unfortunately no  :(, all other H.acutiloba flowered earlier. Maybe 'Louise Kohler' grows in more shady spot and that is why it is later flowering.

--- End quote ---
Leena, here it is also later in flower (April) then the others.

Starking007:
Only for activity comes in again:
These days 30-50 Hepatica planted, own random seedlings and sections of doubles, Elison Spence and so on.
Substrate as recommended by Cartsen, only Millstream Merlin has little rooted.

Gabriela:
Now that the rain and cooler weather arrived Hepaticas are also looking fresh again, and make us start thinking at spring already! :)
I posted the picture in the wrong place first. H. americana are now shining among the yellow foliage of Uvularia, Maianthemum and Thalictrum dioicum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version