Bulbs > Crocus

News from the Crocus Group

<< < (2/41) > >>

Lesley Cox:
Yes thanks, I did get the tommies, 2 packets of mixed forms, so something nice will eventually eventuate :) I see they haven't changed to the correct spelling on the Bio Index though, so anyone else ordering it any time will have to go through the same process. Did I say something about thick-headed?

Arthur, we don't want to add extra work for the seed distributors, so I at least, will include a list of everything I order and subs, and if this can be included with the seed itself, that would solve the problem. It was just that this first time I hadn't thought about there only being numbers on the packets. I photocopied my seedlist and sent it to MAF when the seeds came, it was just that C. tommasinianus was wrongly spelt on the Biosecurity Index.

art600:
Lesley

The seed distributor has just retired - it will give hime something to do  ;D ;) ;D

I'll probably have a senior moment and forget all about it by next September.

tonyg:

--- Quote from: art600 on November 20, 2008, 09:15:29 PM ---Lesley

The seed distributor has just retired - it will give hime something to do  ;D ;) ;D

I'll probably have a senior moment and forget all about it by next September.

--- End quote ---
I'm hoping that you don't know something I don't Art.  I'll take it that David has given up the day job .... and hope he will continue with the seed distribution for a long time yet.  (At least until he has finished the book he ought to be writing :D)

art600:
You have nothing to worry about  ;)

Anthony Darby:
I'm still trying to get my head round envelopes of cyclamen seeds with an asterix on them. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version