We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Paeonia 2022  (Read 3427 times)

Gail

• So don't forget my friend to smell the flowers
Re: Paeonia 2022
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2022, 06:03:58 PM »
Paeonia peregrina from seeds with the first flower, so it deserves a mention and I have the image at the right size.
Definitely deserves mentioning Gabriela, such a lovely plant and really popular with the honey bees here. Mine has just finished flowering.
Gail Harland
Norfolk, England

Gabriela

• Never enough Gentiana...
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2022, 09:21:54 PM »
Definitely deserves mentioning Gabriela, such a lovely plant and really popular with the honey bees here. Mine has just finished flowering.

Thank you Gail. Such pristine red color, it is wonderful. The second one just flowered as well.
I was eagerly awaiting this spring for the first blooms, all other species peonies that I have finished a while ago, so it nice to have peregrina now.
Gabriela
Ontario, zone 5
http://botanicallyinclined.org/

Guff

• USA New York
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2022, 03:55:15 AM »
Any USA forum members have yellow single or double Tree Peony seeds(10 seeds each form) come September? Looking for Upright flowers. I have both of the yellows doubles that have hanging flowers upside down.

Would also like rockii, any colors(10 seeds)

Trade, buy or for postage. Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 04:03:20 AM by Guff »

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal