We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Elworthy Cottage Mail Order Snowdrops 2021  (Read 1179 times)

jenny spiller

Elworthy Cottage Mail Order Snowdrops 2021
« on: December 31, 2020, 10:20:32 AM »
This year I have expanded my mail order snowdrop list as it seemed likely that many of the 2021 snowdrop selling events would not be taking place, since yesterday such things have become even more uncertain.
If you want to order anything either fill in the attached order form and email or post it back to me or, if you can't, just send me a list of what you want with your contact details.

Payment can be by limited cheque, bank transfer or credit card please indicate which method you prefer but don't send any payment until we ask for it. Some bulbs are in limited quantities so it will be first come first served.

For those in the South West of England we hope to open our garden for the NGS on 2nd, 7th, 9th & 23rd February (coronavirus permitting) where you can see our collection of 400+ snowdrops.

Best wishes for a better 2021

Jenny Spiller, Elworthy Cottage Plants

www.elworthy-cottage.co.uk

mike@elworthy-cottage.co.uk
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 09:58:41 PM by jenny spiller »

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal