We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Bulb Log 41 11-10-07  (Read 2713 times)

Paul T

• Our man in Canberra
  • Paul T.
Bulb Log 41 11-10-07
« on: October 12, 2007, 12:32:45 AM »
Ian,

Beautiful Crocus!!  Just beautiful!!  The larger shots that show all the various pots flowering are great.... so many already flowering and they're only the start.  Great stuff!!   8)

Oh yeah, and the spot-riddden Frit grains are rather cute too!!  ;D
Cheers.

Paul T.
Canberra, Australia.
Min winter temp -8 or -9°C. Max summer temp 40°C. Thankfully, maybe once or twice a year only.

annew

• Daff as a brush
    • Dryad Nursery: Bulbs and Botanic Cards
Re: Bulb Log 41 11-10-07
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 08:06:14 AM »
 ??? Is Paul clairvoyant or what? I don't see bulb log 41 available yet.
MINIONS! I need more minions!
Anne Wright, Dryad Nursery, Yorkshire, England

www.dryad-home.co.uk

Paul T

• Our man in Canberra
  • Paul T.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 09:11:45 AM »
Anne,

It's there for me.  Here's the direct link.....

http://www.srgc.org.uk/bulblog/log2007/111007/log.html

Maybe you need to refresh the page which comes up when you use the normal link.  Sometimes whatever you're using for viewing the internet will use a cached version of a particular page, unless you specifically refresh it to get it to check for a new one.  If it doesn't seem to work, hold down the "shift" key and click on whatever button you normally use to refresh the page when surfing the Net.  This works for Netscape and IE as far as I recall (I use the former, but I am fairly sure the latter works that way as well).  I call it a "hard" refresh as it forces the page to be reloaded completely, rather than using anything stored for quick recall in cache.  Either way, the link above should take you to the log 41, whether it appears on the normal page or not.

Good luck!!
Cheers.

Paul T.
Canberra, Australia.
Min winter temp -8 or -9°C. Max summer temp 40°C. Thankfully, maybe once or twice a year only.

Paul T

• Our man in Canberra
  • Paul T.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 09:12:39 AM »
Or maybe it is just that we're ahead of you, and you guys over there haven't caught up yet?  ;D
Cheers.

Paul T.
Canberra, Australia.

Lesley Cox

• way down south !
  • Gardening forever, house work.....whenever!
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 03:28:16 AM »
And we're into daylight saving now in NZ so a full 12 hours ahead of the UK, 3 ahead of Australia.
Lesley Cox - near Dunedin, lower east coast, South Island of New Zealand - Zone 9

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal