Bulbs > Bulbs General

Allium 2022

<< < (2/6) > >>

David2carver:
Allium derderianum

LucS:
Allium materculae in a white form

pinejunkie:
I have just been browsing through the Allium posts by year having dropped on one from 2012!
That year there were 14 pages of posts.Last year just one.
I do not post very often. If at all, to be honest.
Now, as an avid allium grower I am keen to rectify this situation and converse with like-minded members.
I would love to hear from growers willing to exchange their knowledge and, hopefully, plant materials.
I grow a wide variety of species alliums, many from seeds, and a few cultivars. I am always on the lookout for new species to add to my collection.
Anyone interested?
A. shelkovnikovii image (250422).
Look forward to hearing from you.
I am not particularly quick to reply. Too many plants!
PAUL

Yann:
Allium triquetrum, near Lecci in Corsica.

Maggi Young:

--- Quote from: pinejunkie on May 05, 2022, 03:45:21 PM ---I have just been browsing through the Allium posts by year having dropped on one from 2012!
That year there were 14 pages of posts.Last year just one.
I do not post very often. If at all, to be honest.
Now, as an avid allium grower I am keen to rectify this situation and converse with like-minded members.
I would love to hear from growers willing to exchange their knowledge and, hopefully, plant materials.
I grow a wide variety of species alliums, many from seeds, and a few cultivars. I am always on the lookout for new species to add to my collection.
Anyone interested?
A. shelkovnikovii image (250422).
Look forward to hearing from you.
I am not particularly quick to reply. Too many plants!
PAUL

--- End quote ---
   Great to hear from you, Paul!  If no-one posts, there will be a real shortage of pages about the various plants - so you are most welcome to post to share your experiences with growing plants with folk in this  forum to keep for "posterity" and be a searchable resource for plant lovers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version