We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Is Chileflora still open?  (Read 2356 times)

AlpinealexO

• The rosette life chose me
Is Chileflora still open?
« on: January 08, 2019, 10:13:03 PM »
Does anyone know whether chileflora is still a source for S.American seeds? I have tried to register an account and log in but it wont work, I heard he had stopped collecting, but would love to make an order if he is still selling the remaining seed he stocks...

François Lambert

Re: Is Chileflora still open?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 11:51:54 AM »
There is a nice person on E-bay with an assortment of Chilean native plants seeds.  Look for a seller named Pasithea. 
Bulboholic, but with moderation.

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 04:30:23 PM »
Look at the Rareplants.eu Website. On the home page look at the left side menu and choose ‘South American Flora’ and you will see in brackets..... ‘Chile Flora’
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

Anders

• InVitroOrchids
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 05:39:04 PM »
I have had no problems at all, the seeds from Chileflora came right before Christmas. I ordered end of November as far as I remember and didn't register an account, but checked out as a guest. I ordered hardy/semihardy Alstroemeria and Rhodophiala seeds.

Anders

AlpinealexO

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 09:26:39 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions... unfortunately I am looking for Patagonian/Andian species of rosulate viola and Calandrinia, I know a bit tricky but Id like to experiment... unfortunately neither of those are likely to sell seed of those. If you know of anyone else to try please let me know.

AlpinealexO

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 10:47:08 PM »
I have had no problems at all, the seeds from Chileflora came right before Christmas. I ordered end of November as far as I remember and didn't register an account, but checked out as a guest. I ordered hardy/semihardy Alstroemeria and Rhodophiala seeds.

Anders

that is interesting, if could let me know how to check out as a guest that would be great as I cant seem to manage it...

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal