We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: AGS Caerleon show  (Read 8941 times)

Rob

Re: AGS Caerleon show
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2008, 12:02:31 AM »
The AGS website has been updated with more photos

http://www.alpinegardensociety.net/servlet/htmlservlet/shows/results/shows2008/shows/wales/photogallery.html

The ones with a green card background are new. I saw the photographers taking them on the day. They removed the plants from the showbench and took them over to the window to get natural light. One of the photographers stood on a chair with a reflector to even out the light and they were using a tripod with a cable release so they should be better than my snaps.

The Dionysia I called unknown as I didn't note the name looks to be 'Orion'
Midlands, United Kingdom

art600

• Travels light, travels far
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2008, 12:12:50 AM »
David

If you are going to be at the Harlow Show, I will bring your snowdrops there.

How to identify you?  I will be pushing a wheelchair with my mother in it.  Anyone on the AGS plant stall will know me.  I expect to arrive at 11.30

See you there.
Arthur Nicholls

Anything bulbous    North Kent

David Nicholson

• Hawkeye
  • Journal Access Group
  • Why can't I play like Clapton
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2008, 09:59:22 AM »
David

If you are going to be at the Harlow Show, I will bring your snowdrops there.

How to identify you?  I will be pushing a wheelchair with my mother in it.  Anyone on the AGS plant stall will know me.  I expect to arrive at 11.30

See you there.

Sorry Arthur, much too far East for me I'm afraid.
David Nicholson
in Devon, UK  Zone 9b
"Victims of satire who are overly defensive, who cry "foul" or just winge to high heaven, might take pause and consider what exactly it is that leaves them so sensitive, when they were happy with satire when they were on the side dishing it out"

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal