General Subjects > Blogs and Diaries

Welcome to visit my blog Artgarden

(1/5) > >>

Elly:
Hi Every Body,
I have a blog called Artgarden, because of my two main obsessions; art and gardening. I am a professional artist, and a keen garden amateur. Lately I have been posting about my Meconopsis again....and again). My garden is filled up with these beauties, and I always keep my camera close. I actually cannot get enough of the beauties, and winter is the best time to enjoy what was, waiting for the show to be repeated. I also have some posts from a trip to Kappadokia, turkey last fall. Of course, I could not resist picking seeds... Well, you are very welcome to visit my blog; http://ellypropelly.wordpress.com

Maggi Young:
Quoting from Ell's Blog:
--- Quote ---My favorite plant Meconopsis betonicifolia, which I grow from seeds harvested in my garden, cared for with lots of love, and photographed with entusiasm, curiosity and humbleness. What a miracle!
--- End quote ---

I agree it is hard not to love Meconopsis betonicifolia -  but your photos of the Meconopsis betonicifolia alba would surely delight even the person most keen on  the blues!

annew:
Welcome, Elly, the 2000th forumist! Another honour!
I like your website, your photos are very good and I love your bird prints. Some of us are also artists, it seems gardening and art go together.

ronm:

--- Quote from: Maggi Young on January 29, 2013, 03:54:51 PM ---
I agree it is hard not to love Meconopsis betonicifolia

--- End quote ---

Very subtle this time,  ;) ;D ;D

Elly:
Hi Maggi, annew and ronm,
thanks for responding to my blog! Half the joy is sharing - as with art. Yes, annew, there are long traditions for this combination. Searching for the mystery, the magic, good questions can be done in both fields. Happy to see you like my birds too. They actually lived indoors with us for 10 days, as the parents were dead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version