We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hepatica / Re: Hepatica 2024
« Last post by Herman Mylemans on Today at 09:21:31 PM »
Leena , great Hepatica's and a lot of flower. Here it is to wait till next year. A lot of my Hepatica's in the garden didn't flower as usual maybe because of the very wet winter and spring.
Cultivation Problems / Androsace x marpensis
« Last post by Lawrence on Today at 08:02:32 PM »
Has anyone experience of growing Androsace x marpensis in pots ? I have two which I have had for quite a few years, and still in the same pot I am ashamed to say. They are probably desperate to be potted on and wonder if anyone can recommend a suitable compost mix? There seems very little on the net re cultivation. They seem easy enough to grow but very reluctant to flower although I think Eric Jarrett grew a very floriferous plant which won a Farrer some years ago
General Forum / Re: Apple iPad, Mac, IPhone Photo resizing.
« Last post by Yann on Today at 08:01:57 PM »
That's a shame the module of resizing isn't enabled in the forum. That's one of the reason i don't upload photo anymore, resizing photos before showing them is time consuming.

Problem is that photo are hosted on fasthosts servers and usually this kind of companies are expensive. Nowdays we can store millions of photos full sized on storage such as google drive, amazon s3 for a reasonable cost and link photo to the forum.

SMF forum has a module that allow to use a a private S3 account with a public bucket and let people upload photos through the forum.
https://www.smfhacks.com/s3systemforsmf.php

If an admin is interested i can help with this module, i implemented it on a private french board hosting 1.2 millions photos of insects and it works for 6 years without any problem.

« Last post by Graham Catlow on Today at 07:37:20 PM »
Thats great. Thanks again.
« Last post by arisaema on Today at 07:22:28 PM »
Do you know how many I could add per post please.

You can add as many pictures as you'd like to a post, but you need to go through the same process and copy-paste the BBCode for each of them.

'Korn's Purple':

One of the Anthura hybrids:

« Last post by Graham Catlow on Today at 06:05:59 PM »
Do you know how many I could add per post please.
« Last post by Graham Catlow on Today at 06:03:28 PM »
Thanks Arisaema,
That worked.
I may be able to post more often now.
« Last post by Graham Catlow on Today at 06:01:34 PM »
Flowers and Foliage Now / Re: Paeonia 2024
« Last post by Stefan B. on Today at 04:57:47 PM »

Paeonia 'Lemon Chiffon'

Paeonia suffruticosa 'Golden Temple'
« Last post by arisaema on Today at 04:17:12 PM »
It works for very large files, this picture is 5.45MB:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal