SRGC Shows and Events > Events

2023 SRGC Autumn Festival and AGM Saturday 11th November

(1/2) > >>

Maggi Young:
2023 SRGC  Autumn Festival and AGM Saturday 11th November  at 10am
Burnside Hall (Old Scone Church Hall), Burnside, Scone, PH2 6LP
Full details:   https://www.srgc.net/add-event-231111-AGM-2023.asp

Two Talks, AGM plus the second photographic/art competition of the year, a non-competitive display of plants, a members' 50/50 plant sale
All members welcome!!

This event will be broadcast on Zoom.  As attendance is limited to SRGC members, the Zoom link will be made available shortly before the meeting on your own Members page once you have logged into www.srgc.net

ian mcdonald:
Hello Maggi, I see there is to be a photographic/art competition at the AGM. How do we submit photos or artwork if we are not able to attend?

Maggi Young:

--- Quote from: ian mcdonald on November 08, 2023, 07:29:25 PM ---Hello Maggi, I see there is to be a photographic/art competition at the AGM. How do we submit photos or artwork if we are not able to attend?

--- End quote ---
I have no idea Ian! Suggest you email Cathy Caudwell at  c.m.caudwell@fireflyuk.net - she should be able to advise. Also there may be more info from your online SRGC Member's page.

ian mcdonald:
Thanks Maggi, Cathy has replied and the entries have to be as Prints, which I no longer do due to cost of ink.

Maggi Young:

--- Quote from: ian mcdonald on November 09, 2023, 01:49:30 PM ---Thanks Maggi, Cathy has replied and the entries have to be as Prints, which I no longer do due to cost of ink.

--- End quote ---
That's a shame - probably why there is a downturn in entries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version