We hope you have enjoyed the SRGC Forum. You can make a Paypal donation to the SRGC by clicking the above button

Author Topic: Rod and Rachel Saunders in Ireland  (Read 5094 times)

Paddy Tobin

Re: Rod and Rachel Saunders in Ireland
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 10:14:54 PM »
No Ashley,

I was in Cork. You sat at the right hand side of the hall, near the front and I on the left front. While I had hoped to speak to you I fell into conversation with a lady visiting from Dublin with whom I had corresponded on snowdrops and it was an opportunity to have a chat with her re the snowdrop project in the IGPS.

Our paths shall cross again no doubt. I won't attend the next talk as I have heard the speaker on several occasions; I'm doubtful about the following one but will certainly be there in the spring.

Paddy
Paddy Tobin, Waterford, Ireland

https://anirishgardener.wordpress.com/

ashley

• Pops in from Cork
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2007, 12:32:35 PM »
Sorry to have missed you Paddy.  I hadn't been to an A/HPS meeting before and didn't get to talk to more than a few people.  Next time!     
Ashley Allshire, Cork, Ireland

Maggi Young

• Forum Dogsbody
  • Global Moderator
  • "There's often a clue"
    • International Rock Gardener e-magazine
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 12:35:43 PM »
not surprised you two could miss eachother at a meeting... it is a source of great disappointment to me that, despite my best efforts, I will return from the forthcoming Discussion Weekend with the sad realisation that there were umpteen folks there that I wished to have conversed with, but never managed it. :-[ :'( Happens every year and that's with a whole weekend to work with. :(
Margaret Young in Aberdeen, North East Scotland Zone 7 -ish!

Editor: International Rock Gardener e-magazine

Scottish Rock Garden Club is a Charity registered with Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR): SC000942
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal