General Subjects > Plants Wanted Or For Exchange

Burchardia lavigera

(1/2) > >>

Rafa:
I have noticed that Burchardia lavigera seeds have been included in the Exchange and I wonder if the donor would be interested in exchange of material of it, wether seeds or corms.

My seed list request is already sent my seed list 2007 request and I have miss this specie

Many thanks and best regards

David Nicholson:
Hi Rafa,

If you have not had a reply from someone else I have some seed of Burchadia lavigera from the SRGC Seed List (there is one section of the list where you are sent a selection of seed which you do not need to specify and it is always intersting to see what surprises you have). I would be happy to share them with you, if you are interested please Email me privately with your address and I will post them on to you.

Rafa:
Thanks to David, I have received seeds of this specie, but I think is wrong labeling, or a mitake when the donor make the envelopes. Burchardia is a Colchicacea, but the seeds numbered as 640 Burchardia lavigera are these:

Maggi Young:
OOps, Rafa, what a shame. I confess to knowing very little about Bruchardia... all I do know is that it is a member of the Colchicaceae, as you say. certainly not what these seeds are! Back to square one, I suppose!

David Nicholson:
Rafa was kind enough to send me some Iris seed-and now I feel awful :( But given the amount of seed involve across the whole Seed Exchange mechanism, and thousands of packets I suppose mistakes are bound to happen. Can I make a plea please-if anyone out there does have seed of Burchadia lavigera-please, please send some to Rafa.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version